Bringing the best of the young pageant hopefuls such as their goals, their self-confidence, talents, commitment to public service and their drive for success.
Face of LAM winner will be a role model and inspiration to youths, helping them believe in themselves that anything and everything is achievable, also campaign for various cause (such as breast cancer awareness, HIV/AIDS awareness, child abuse, free education, environmental abuse, drugs abuse etc).
No camping, no catwalk, no audition.
The applicants will undergo series of online contest which include:
– Online vote
– Online question and answer segment
Commences: September 5th, 2016
Ends: October 5th, 2016
HOW TO REGISTER
a. Pay in the
Registrtion Fee: #1000
Pay in respect of
First Bank Zenith Bank
b. Use Teller to register online at http://lavilleafrique.blogspot.com.ng/p/blog-page_19.html?m=1
Rules and Regulations
– Open to female aspiring or professional models
– Must be between the ages of 17-27 years
– Applicants must be single
– Applicants must understand English
– 3 pictures of applicant
i. Facial shoot (Little or no makeup)
ii. Half Length (Creative Look)
iii. Full Length (Creative Look)
– Vote duration: 3weeks (October 15th – November 4th, 2016)
– Voting will be done via our Facebook and Instagram page.
– #10,000 cash prize
– Will cover the next edition of LaVille Afrique Magazine
– Become the brand ambassador of LAM modelling academy and ushers management
– Free photo
– Massive promotion via our online media
– Featured interview via our blog
– Exclusive interview with LAM and Reportnaija
1st Runner Up (Tourism)
– Crown and Sash
– Free Photo Sessions
– Free 3months training
2nd Runner Up (Photogenic)
– Crown and Sash
– Free Photo Session
– One month free training
– All applicants will be signed under LAM modelling academy and ushers management with a month training free.
– All applicants will feature in LAM online magazine.
Coronation and Announcement of Winners: November 12th, 2016
For inquiries, participation, sponsorship or partnership
Call: 08051305610, 08085663133
The Intellects World Organisation, Embrace the Pains of a Child, Queen Sandra Ikeagwu (Miss Little Face Lagos Tourism, 2016), Reportnaija (www.reportnaija.com), Agbosblog, Aziz Adeshina Blog, Modelssphere.com
LaVille Afrique Magazine