Interesting biography of mbgn 2018 winner, Anita Ukah. All you need to know about the new queen in town. Find out below.
Biography of Anita Ukah
Miss Anita Ukah who represented IMO at the 2018 edition of the annual pageant event was crowned most beautiful girl in Nigeria yesterday in an event held in Bayelsa.
Already, a lot of people are digging deep to get details about the newly crowned Celebrity beauty queen, trust your publicist to do better and get you all the information you need.
So,how much do you know Queen Anita Ukah?
Find out 7 interesting things about the newly crowned mbgn queen below.
1. Anita Yeah had won the title of Miss Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO), in 2014.
2. She’s 6ft 2Inches.(An average height for Miss World competition, perhaps one of the reasons she got crowned)
3. Born August 14th,1995 (23 year old) .
4. Currently signed to Few modelling Agency.
5. She Graduated from the prestigious Igbinedion University, Okada. (Class of 2016).
6. She manage a female accessory fashion line called The Uzo Brand.
7. Anita is a full Fletched Laboratory Scientist with deep interest in public health research.
An official car will be given to her. Also she will wear one of the most expensive crown in the world.
During her reign, she will also get financial support to carry out any project she chose.
As expected, she will be representing Nigeria at the 68th edition of Miss World competition which will take place in Sanya, China on December 8, 2018.
Aramide Oluwatobi lopez
Also, Miss Lagos, Aramide Oluwatobi Lopez who emerged as the 1st runner up will represent Nigeria at the 67th edition of the Miss Universe pageant. The event will be held on December 17, 2018, in Bangkok, Thailand.
Do you feel the winners deserve to win or what are your observation about the just concluded mbgn 2018 pageant event?
Please share your thoughts using the comment box below.
Meanwhile, read up beauty pageant secrets most winners don’t want you to know here.